View Single Post
      02-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #2
Rated M Roadster
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, i3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
I noticed where the door handle is on the doorcard (where you rest elbow) looked dull and dirty so I tried using a clean cloth and some cleaner to clean it and it took off the orange even more now instead of looking faded it's black smudge and it looks like a pink/black color now.

I have noticed the driver seat bolster has the same wear and orange has rubbed off to a black smudge.

I have a full Sakhir orange extended door panel in mint but it's for non b/o cars and swapping the speakers cover over is a real PITA.

What's the best way to touch it up? Any suggestions?

Btw I'm disappointed in how the leather has held up on this f10. I'm a skinny guy and never wear jeans and am very careful but it still looo like shit. I am so happy I didn't get silver stone I can't even imagine how that holds up. My old f10 m5 with black seats was worse crack wise and the black had changed shades too. It was rough when I bought it......didn't bother me. this one was mint and I tried hard to keep it that way but so much for that
Colourlock has what you need:

http://www.colourlock.net/contents/en-us/p4811.html

They have entire kits to get everything touched up. The Sakhir is a pretty close match too.

CURRENT ll F10 M5 l E85 Z4MR l I01 i3 REX
SOLD ll E70 X5M l E85 Z4MR VF570 l E36/7 Z3MR l E36 328i
Appreciate 1
M5Dan212.00