View Single Post
      11-27-2017, 11:01 AM   #16
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatcat View Post
Great choice, glad to see someone here with the new E63S, always good to have a different perspective.
Ive only had the car a few days but my first impressions are very very good... and not placebo (LOL)

from the other board:

Quote:
I got a few more good runs in the car yesterday via roads Ive driven with all my prior cars. All I can say is im impressed all too much about how this car feels. Dare I say it feels as good today compared to current rivals as my E39 M5 felt back 15 years ago when I first got that car (damnnn). The steering feels really good albeit just a bit artificial but thats ok, its not a Porsche GT car nor is it trying to feel like one. The 4WD system really is quite unintrusive. I feel the pulls up into 130+ mph comes very easy on roads Ive traveled before. No wonder this car puts up the rolling numbers; its not losing as much power to the ground with its 4Matic + system. I really think with a tune this car runs very low 130's in the quarters. Its already at 11.2/11.3 car stock so the tune will bring it over the top. When I line it up side to side with the RS7 it does look less sleek as the Sportback profile of the RS7 runs a lower roof line but thankfully to me, the Night Black Magno paint makes it still look very mean along with the drop. So far the CCB's are just fine, I bedded them right away with heavier stops and speeds up and down with braking to match which Ive done with all my CCB's. I dont hear any squeaks... yet. So more driving to come; oh Im sure the Michelin 4S tires do not hurt the handling cause here. Im so glad for that big chunk of metal.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 1
Phatcat751.50