Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep
Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
I got the finger today

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Bird droppings yes, the rest not so much; I like them to look clean but I'm not OCD about it.I only ever had one incident like that in the Z cars. The STi was another story. I just wave and smile.Not my style so, no.Guilty, sorta. I enjoy the drive to work then obsess about where to park when I get there. I've also had it happen where the car is parked way out in the boondocks of the lot and I come out to find some jokester in a ratty Kia parked beside me. That was just mean.Downgrade the insurance in winter and save yourself some money.I'm rural enough to be able to enjoy a performance car in the right situation, and I don't get 'enthusiastic' in other situations. Could be an age thing. But it is true that modern performance cars are impossible to drive at their full potential on public roads, lest one wants to risk serious jail time.

I was behind a very slow “student driver” in an 18-wheeler. Subaru in front of me. As soon as I saw dots I started passing, and the Subaru jerk pulled in front of me. So after Subaru pulled over, I just kept going by. Didn’t take long.

Looked in my rear view and driver was giving me the salute. Love it.
Appreciate 0