mfarrzhp
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
What a great insightful video. His videos are super well done

I've owned mine for almost 10 years and I've considered selling it many times to fund other M's or a Porsche and I've yet to be able to do it. This car, out of all the M's I own, is definitely the car that's so much more than its performance on paper. What no one ever tells you is that this car has got really good torque at midrange. Never got into it and thought it was slow. As a matter of fact, it's got just the right amount of power that you can really redline through the first few gears and enjoy.

Ironically, this is the least maintenance heavy car I have (apart from crappy interior) but also the only one that's ever left me stranded when the slave cylinder blew

This video just highlights everything. Long live the US M3:

You got the best color, maybe a tie with Estoril, and those wheels just transform the M3 apart from the other wheel options in my opinion.

The E36 M3 was the first BMW I ever drove, which was just a test drive for fun as a teenager. A couple years later I got my first BMW a 2002 330i lease, I couldn't afford to buy it. Lol.

Ever since I've gone straight BMWs, for my daily, 10 to be exact, and on my third M Car.

I still really want an E36, and I should have pulled the trigger years ago when they were still reasonable. It's definitely one of my favorite BMWs of all time, and I only drove it once.
Appreciate 1
W///7483.50