View Single Post
      03-26-2019, 02:00 AM   #40
mister2d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman View Post
Maybe you should read my very positive and nice response above? I can certainly understand why you think I was bad mouthing but that's never my intention. That does not get you anywhere. I am simply stating the data that I know now and looking for more information.

Bad mouthing and talking about the issues you have and the opinions of people are two different things.

I think its a bit unprofessional to attack a customer you've never met or spoken to like this but I give them a pass. Email/text/forums is a tough way of communicating intent.

That's right I don't know whats wrong with my car. Thanks for saying that again.

I am not trying to be sarcastic. I am here for positive adult discussions that produce results.

Well, even having the best intentions and being "nice" one could still cause harm to a business. Remember that there are employees that rely on a paycheck to take care of their families. One post on the internet is all that's needed to ignite a chain of events that could impact them.

I did notice a key piece from the MissionPerformance post that you might have missed. They said, "From the start, the shop your car was built at has informed you that you wont be making any serious SAFE power on Cali 91 and stock cats, no matter what else you do to your car."

Three qualifiers: safe power, Cali 91, and stock cats.

Maybe that's where you should start with your engine issues.
Appreciate 0