View Single Post
      10-31-2020, 11:12 PM   #10
asian
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F11 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayaz View Post
No worries man. So it's actually both. The RW carbon diffuser has tabs that don't lock into the bumper the way the OEM diffuser has. The bumper has a receiving end slot where the OEM diffuser clips snap into place. So instead, what you have to do is utilizing a drill bit and power drill, you drill through the diffuser tabs and through the bumper slots that the tabs run through. Then using 1/2 inch self taping screws, you fasten both ends together. It's actually a very straight forward process, but holding the bumper and diffuser in place with some snug is the annoying part so i'd recommend having someone hold both parts together while you drill and insert the screws.

Let me know if you purchase and need help.
Cheers bro!

Well i do have an ebay one but my workshop went to install and said it's too short! The tabs don't even go into the bumper slots? They didn't take off the bumper though so I'm wondering if it'll give it some room to play.. i might just forget about it and get one from RW Carbon or JL Motoring.

I've read some horror stories on both companies (mainly JL though) but they all seem to be a few years ago. Anyone got some recent reviews on the diffusers?
Appreciate 0