Rep
Drives: F10 M5

2013 F10 M5 New Engine, New Turbos, New Trans

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 44,000.00

Item Interest
Hello,

Looking to sell my 2013 M5. The car is in great condition. The car has 74,282 miles on the body, but has a new engine, new turbos, and new transmission. All three parts were changed at the same time at Mountain View of BMW. I have all the documents and receipts for the new owner. The car has been serviced by only BMW and have all the service records.

Below is a list of what the car has.

New engine - The engine was just replaced by Mountain View BMW because of a spun bearing by the dealership with a new factory engine. The engine comes with a 2 year unlimited miles warranty. Since the engine was replaced by BMW you can take it any BMW dealership to have any issues sorted under the warranty.

New turbos - Along with the engine both turbos have being replaced with new factory BMW turbos and have a BMW 2 year unlimited miles warranty.

New Transmission - The old transmission was replaced with a new BMW transmission and has a 2 year unlimited miles warranty.

Turner Muffler bypass exhaust

Tinted windows

Azurite Black Metallic in great condition.

Black leather interior

Brakes and rotors were replaced by the BMW 5K mile ago.

Tires have about 75% tread.

I recommend a PPI for the car before purchase. I can drive the car to any shop within 20 miles of zip code 94044. If purchased you will be breaking in a brand new engine and drivetrain. Please let me know if you have any questions about the car.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0