View Single Post
      05-26-2022, 11:51 AM   #23
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatello. View Post
What car(s) are you hoping or expecting to buy next?

I am on a list for a 1st year C8Z so I won't count that as it's a given if GM ever gives us pricing & opens order banks....

I am thinking R8 V10 or a Ferrari or some sort or maybe I will, instead of looking for driver quality, just buy an already resto modded 60s Chevelle or Cutlass. Maybe buy a different kind of bucket list car & go V8 Esprit.

Too many cars, not enough money............
If you can afford it and have some $$ in reserve for potential repairs, I would very highly recommend a Ferrari FF. Still the most undervalued car out there under $200k IMO, even at current prices. Amazing (and I cannot emphasize that enough) V12 engine, incredibly comfortable, can fit 4 adults easily, and one of the most interesting designs ever made. One of the few cars where there is truly nothing else like it on the market. Some people hate the shooting brake look (they were probably dropped on their heads as babies) but I think it's awesome. Comes with the usual PITA Italian quirks and expenses but worth every penny. Do your research as there's a couple of major potential issues that are $$$.

The sound with an aftermarket exhaust is just insane. Zero drone and super quiet on the highway while cruising. The driving experience with a Ferrari is so unlike any other car I've driven, and I've driven a lot of cars.
Appreciate 4