01-10-2020, 01:37 PM   #11
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pTron View Post
I agree with you OP a 100%. Dinan is not as good today as it once was.

However, when they did the development of the F10 suspension and other pieces on the M5 back in 2013-14, Steve was running the show and it was perfected on his car. I'm not and in no way manner advocating one over the other (intact I prefer to spend the 2k on the wheel as well for visual pleasure). Just wanted to clear any confusion of few select Dinan products which are still better for this car. I driven in a Dinan-suspension M5 and feel it corners slightly better with reduced body roll (my two pain points to my SA few months ago which led to the above suggestion).

Just trying to convince myself if $2k for a wheel is justified. Again, do not want to stir a debate on Dinan vs. others, there is plenty on the forum already on that and more so I do agree with you after Steve sold it to the hedge fund the quality and price of their parts both have gone downhill.
nice. no argument here. our car is a straight line rocket but drives steers and rides way better than any other similar drag car.. think dodge.

id never take this car on hard corners. its too big and too beautiful too damage.

get the steering wheel. lol
Appreciate 0