View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 05:01 PM   #13
PetrolFumes
Major
Rep
Drives: Raptor, GT3RS,E92 M3,X5M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsbmw View Post
So because the insurance problem is not going to be resolved quickly and we need the RR, I went out and got an end of year deal. Got 11k off MSRP on this new one. That included $5500 discount and $5000 rebate/trunk money. The latter doesn't affect the selling price. I like the bigger one better than the RR Sport, it's a supercharged and since it's two years newer it has better tech. It's less expensive than a new M5 but about 20k more than the RR sport. However, there wasn't a RR sport in any nearby market that suited our needs so I bought this one here in Austin.

I like the body styling on the Sport better but this one is pretty elegant and has more legroom in back so it's more comfortable for the backseat passengers on a long trip. Just got back from spending Christmas in Plano and the granddaughter and daughter rode back with us in the Sport. The RR is really the best all around vehicle we have owned, this is my third in the last three years. No dissatisfaction with the brand at all.
bummer on the accident! how are you liking the big body over the sport? I loved making the switch
Appreciate 0