View Single Post
      10-18-2018, 02:42 PM   #14
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Now I'm confused.......female or no female?????
Judy or not_judy???????
Peep the title. Not a female. I'm a man. My name is Jody. Lups continued to think that my name was Judy and thought I was a woman. Thus "Not_Judy".

It makes no difference, she tells me how beautiful I am with my luxurious golden blonde hair and fair complexion....yeah, I'm a bald 42 year old man who used to have dark brown hair, dark skin and lots of tattoos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I would then hire that recently unemployed girl and pay her $1M to go b*tchslap you for getting a manicure!
The ex-wife talked me into it. I realize that there are plenty of men who get manicures....I'm just not one of those guys. Pretty sure the woman who did my nails realized this and/or the ex-wife secretly talked them into slathering pink on my nails. I was furious. Never again will I walk into one of those places....nor will I commission anyone for any reason that doesn't understand what I'm saying. Apparently pointing, shaking my head no and sternly saying NO, somehow doesn't translate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
I'd buy the 2020 Presidential election and install HRC as POTUS with Nancy Pelosi as VP, just so I could come back to the BP politics forum and watch the carnage.

Either that or hookers and blow. It's a tossup for me.
Dammit man, can you not do both? I thought you were a go-getter!

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-18-2018 at 02:49 PM..
Appreciate 4
DETRoadster11462.50
TXSTYLE13851.00
Dang3r12512.00
Lups11826.50