View Single Post
      09-01-2016, 05:47 PM   #47
Bostons_Finest_
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5 2008 M5

Not on here to argue which is better just to give my opinion. I looked at a lot of intakes before I purchased my msr intakes from George. If you care about customer service an someone you can ask questions to 24/7 I suggest you go with msr. I got a check engine light after installing the intakes an txted George the next day he told me the car is just adapting an will take some time just read the code an tell me what you get. Read the codes an just like George had said it was the car adapting to the new amount of air half a day later after the light came on of driving the car it went away. I'm perfectly satisfied with my purchase an the customer service George provides! Listen guys we drive m cars for a reason they aren't cheap so why put cheap parts into them? I'm not taking any shots at anyone or arguing on here with anyone just voicing my opinion. If you want quality products with numbers to back em up go with msr. You can notice a diff right away. My car felt like you feel when u have a cold an your nose gets stuffy...when you can finally breathe a few days after the cold you feel great an that's exactly how the car feels. That's my 2cents for what it's worth
Shashin
Appreciate 0