View Single Post
      03-27-2018, 03:35 PM   #11
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsuhandy View Post
Lesser mileage cars do hold more value, but that usually means less than 30K miles (Currently). BTW, most 2014s run out of factory warranty this year or have already run out; so not sure how that would be a factor in 2.5 years. Even if you plan on buying an extended warranty it doesn't add up.
By all means if it's worth it to you, go for it. Just saying the average buyer won't see it that way.

Also 2013 M5's are only 5 years old and are selling at auction for around $36K.
Unless you think they won't depreciate anymore, then at 6 years old they will go for between $33K-$36K at auction.
So maybe I overstated that you would have a $35K car and I'll change my estimate to $40K for a low mileage 2014 in 2.5 years.
Yup and its like buying a low milage R8 or something and driving it to 30,40,50k... You are gutting the value it holds paying over 60k..

Sadly 2014-2015s have way more fall left in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post
A 14 just sold at auction white on full Sakhir, competition, ccb, drivers assistance, exec, b/o sound, performance display steering wheel, cf with 58k miles for 38k.

Funny thing is I saw this car at bmw dealer for 46k it disappeared and went to auction and sold for that little. A dealer in NC has it now for 47k lol.

Deals to be had
I know so many friends in the car business with dealerships that took fliers on F10s/M6s and are getting killed having to sit on them.
Appreciate 0