View Single Post
      07-24-2018, 10:44 AM   #188
Slaney
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

If you want to smoke, smoke. I'm tired of the debate which is non-sensical and based on flawed/outdated/hysterical data by our government officials whom I only see trying to protect the prison and cigarette industries. The gateway drug argument is BS as well. Alcohol is far worse as a public health threat in my opinion but again, politicians gotta have their bourbon and be able to afford nice trips, paid for by lobbyists and the taxes from alcohol sales. It's all about money in the end, they could give a -hit about the public's health. The opioid crisis is only getting their attention now because of the deaths, giving their drug company buddies a bad black eye.... Obviously drugs like heroin, LSD, etc are in a different category and should remain verboten...
I actually would prefer it be legalized and regulated in a sense so that you know what chemicals are being used during the grow. Who knows what kind of crap some of these idiots are throwing in the mix... Visiting a dispensary in Colorado was a game changer. Not to feel like a criminal, to be able to "shop" based on your mood and see what is in the bottle.

Last edited by Slaney; 07-24-2018 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0