///MSport-DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5, 2012 X5 35d

Garage List
2012 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by py0413 View Post
Is it the only BMW dealer within a certain distance? If so, I am not surprised at all as they probably think they don't have competitions. My experiences with BMW dealers are they can be so different from one to another. Back in 08, where I bought my M3 originally, treated me like I bought a $2000 used car so I left to another dealer and never looked back. You probably want to see another dealer if possible in the future.

As for the issues with the car, I hope BMW sorts it out properly for you asap. Good luck.
This. There are 3 BMW Service centers within a decent radius from my residence and they have all differed in terms of treatment from service/sales perspective. I chose one that treats me like a king every time I visit my SA for service/warranty work, even though both of my new BMWs weren't purchased from there.

Every time I need a loaner they produce a list of all the BMW loaners available on paper and let me choose which one I want. Needless to say, they have two 7-series but seems to be always out when I ask for those.

I think it all boils down to basic business relationships - get on the good side of your SA provided that he's not a douchebag and get them to like you and treat them with respect. I guarantee they will like you back - there's a reason why they have the BMW NA customer satisfaction surveys - these guys' jobs are tied to 5-star ratings. My 2 cents.