View Single Post
      05-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #129
Yurka
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi, CLS55 AMG, E31 850i

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS3andME View Post
Then don't get a M car or a sports car, or move...I'm getting tired of Americans (not saying you) acting like spoiled brats who have to always have things their way...I live outside of DC, the weather is nice, you see people with their bikes out, when the weather isn't, no bikes. Simple. When it snows, you don't drive your hi-po M car (unless that is your only car)---and furthermore, I'm and "essential employee", so you really want to talk snow to me?

And another thing, it was said that the ever increasing sloth-ness of the current 5 series can be blamed on what Chinese customers want---keep that in mind...
So I say that an xdrive M5 would be very beneficial for my needs and lifestyle, you say don't get an M car and/or move. Thanks for the input. Also, the hating America trend has really gotten old, BMW's been making M cars for decades, dont say "Americans are spoiled" when BMW finally decides to make an AWD M car. I'm sure they conducted plenty of market research before coming to this conclusion and simply didnt ask a group of rich obnoxious Americans what they want.

And as I said in my previous posts, I live in the mountains, where there is generally a large amount of snow for a good portion of the year. When I come off the mountains (which is daily) and my altitude drops drastically, the weather gets much better and I dont enjoy driving SUV's on my back mountain roads. I have an 335xi, a CLS55 AMG and an ML500, with an AWD M car I could essentially combine two of my cars, and save a hell of a lot of money. To me, this is a fantastic idea, Im sorry you and others dont feel the same way.
Appreciate 0