View Single Post
      06-10-2019, 04:05 AM   #39
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

After putting 6k miles in a very short time I can really say the gt3 is a handling dream. The way it turns so flat and fast is incredibly wicked. it's such a blast to drive esp w a Graham rayhal exhaust. this past weekend we had about 80 cars in Mexico. Yes 80! I went heads up against a supercharged m3. I lost. dudes car was very fast. I beat a ctsv and a m5 tho. One thing to note is above 140 this car really starts to pull if your behind. Everybody knows this cars not for roll racing but it's a diff kind of fast. 475hp/325 tq isnt much, but then again for this car it works. Yes my m5 will blow the doors off it in a roll but who cares because you cant compare the two esp when a curve appears. I've tried. On the track it will tear a new asshole in the m5. Late brake king this is. Can you daily it depends on you. The radio sucks but who buys this car for that when the exhaust is music. Esp at 9k. I drive it as much as I drive my m5. I've waited years to get one esp after watching Vic purchase his and he was one bud I went to for advice when I bought it. Pops again to Vic for his help. I've had a offer to switch up to a Audi r8 and I still said no. I'm telling you this thing is the real deal. if your experience is a thrust king then this isnt for you. But if you want to be rewarded w a extremely well balanced very fast and sharp handling car then this ones for you. pdk is lightning fast and very smart. it knows what gear you should be in. ok my rant is over. lol. I hope this helps someone to buy one.
Attached Images

Country run
Appreciate 1