05-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #16
Dwaynos
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 M5 Monte Carlo Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianm5 View Post
Sorry if I’ve posted and sound sympathetic to the scum who haven’t respected lockdown. I’m definitely not signed up to that, I just need to travel and when I do, the M5 brings a bit more happiness to a weird period (and much much worse for some). I don’t see why you lot shouldn’t drive, you must drink milk? Im not sure there is a rule against driving the scenic route for esssentials.

The way I see it, if you leave your home, you must have a legitimate reason to do it (the posts on here suggest you all fall into that category) so how and what you drive afterward is a car thing not a COVID thing. Forum posters tend to have immaculate polished modded M5s....it makes people happy to see these cars.

J11sek - yes NW rural surrounded by little towns. You probably appreciate an M5 can’t stretch it’s legs up here anyway. You run out of road in seconds. I’m looking to track when this is over, i’ll just need a bit of advice....a family friend tracked his new 911 to give it a whirl and one day cost 3 grand.
I totally agree with you about the driving, why not take the scenic route to the supermarket, the power crazy coppers don't seem to like it though.
I know if I had to travel and had the choice of 2 cars I would definitely be taking the M5, why not.
Appreciate 0