View Single Post
      05-20-2020, 05:00 AM   #15
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Yes you have to choose your service partner well, I have had a 20yr relationship with Sytner Bham Central which is now closed down for good. Never had any warranty work refuted, numerous examples of support from BMW GB and Bham ie 2 replacement M6s over the years, turbos / headlamp units replaced out of warranty etc, etc

I can honestly say thay their service, technical and sales personnel have been there for years too thats a good sign.

Recently used Sytner Newport owing to it being close to work, what a cock up, an entire tale of woe.

I should have walked when the service advisor told me "this is the 1st M6s he has seen at Newport"

Suffice to say I am now on the hunt for a decent dealer in the West Mids area

Solihul for me a big NO
Oldbury hit and miss
Rybrook Warwick - OK
Sutton - OK

Whose left ?

By the way give the Oldbury bodyshop a wide berth, they royaly f""cked up my car after some muppet put a brick throug the rear window and charged my insurer the grand sum of £33k in repairs at which point BMW GB intervened and replaced the car with a bran new one

Here is my old car being ragged around after it was purchased back and retailed as an AUC and at the time of me pick up, so if anyone into buying this at some stage please dont

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
M5Rick60050.50