08-16-2023, 02:09 PM   #38
alexzagg
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Garage List
2015 BMW 535i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Great write up and the best I've seen on this for those that want to swap but too complex and time consuming for me. I'm happy with my xenons that turn into the corners and must say I'm glad you're a long time owner like me, had mine 6 years now and have no reason to change just for the sake of change.
Thanks! I get a lot of hate for my car, everyone around me seems to be able to afford M3's, M4's, etc, I am the only one who is kinda stuck, which for the moment I don't mind. People told me not to do the M5 bumper conversion, not to get new headlights, don't paint the roof, etc.

But seeing how beautiful it has come out, I do not regret it one bit, it will be hard to get used to the static headlights now, because previously it WAS adaptive, no longer anymore. But for the price, I just couldn't pass it up, and it's getting lots of compliments and looks now.

If you don't want to lose the adaptive function but wish to upgrade to the same style, check out rockauto, I believe I saw them priced on there sub $1800 for each headlight.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60090.50