View Single Post
      08-18-2023, 03:49 AM   #41
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexzagg View Post
My point man, they always think that M models are the top of the line and if you have anything that isn't an M you're a broke guy who is dumb.

Personally; I love my 535i, it's a great car, it's fun, semi-reliable, with my MHD Stage 2 its a bit sporty and fast, but not extremely. It's fun, takes corners up in the mountains in a amazing way.

Some of my friends who talk to those type of people who are against base model cars, they sat with me in my car for a road trip and they loved the interior and how well it performs & drives. Shoot, if you ask me, I would probably get tired of driving an M3/M4 all day and would daily my 535i if I can afford it. But sadly I make below the cost to afford it so I can only afford one car at the moment.

But yeah, I think I will continue to enjoy my 5 series until the day comes I have to let her go, or maybe by sheer hope I can afford a M without getting rid of it.
Your car looks great with the body mods and the tune to make it a bit quicker, nothing to be ashamed of there
Appreciate 1
alexzagg397.00