07-30-2019, 12:42 PM   #28
naiza3k
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 & 2019 x7 xdrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampaturbom3 View Post
I have the OFT and I like it... I have the V2.0 but want to try V1.2 as well...
I need to do some 1/4 runs and/or go back to the dyno to see the difference but I can tell that it is faster/stronger (and it was running 11.57 qtr mile before tune).
I hope that Openflash gets back to responding because at some point I'll likely put DP's on and want an updated tune... I would hate to have to change tunes just to accommodate.
As a side note- if you get any tune, make sure you put fresh plugs (gapped .20-.22) and strong coils. my car went from fine "stock" to drivetrain malfunction/limp mode soon as I tried to make a WOT pass before I put fresh plugs/coils. my car has 49k miles. now it's super strong with no drivetrain issues... other than smoking my 305 Pilot Cup 2 tires every day :-) I'll be switching to R888R's very soon.
What kind of plugs did you put in and where did you get them? I'm having issues with the tune as well where if I'm more than 50% to WOT I'll just go straight to Drivetrain malfunction. It feels like the car is sucking in a lot of air and getting ready to dump and just take off but then limp mode kicks in.
Have to turn car off and back on but engine light stays on but no code shows up when I try to pull it.

Previous: 2015 X5 Graphite, |All options| - 2014 435i Xdrive Msport, |Fully Loaded|6MT|FBO|JB4|Front,side,rear lips/spoilers|- 2015 320i Xdrive, |Wife's beater| - 2008 535i Xdrive
Appreciate 0