View Single Post
      08-16-2019, 12:39 AM   #17
roscopeeco
Private
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC M5 VADER View Post
Wait a second, I'M the troll? You're posting bullshit on an M5 forum. Follow along with me... There. Is. No. Both. Sides. Here. White Nationalists were named by the head of the FBI a week ago as the most dangerous terrorists in the country. Wake the hell up.
Let's talk about the mass shootings in Africa and the middle east? Do you want to? We can expand that to Europe as well. Let's talk about Paris being hit simultaneously in three different locations by terrorists armed with AK-47s.

Let's talk about the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Let's talk about the Army Psychiatrist in Texas who opened fire on a military base.

I now pose the question to you. If you can actually prove that white nationalists have committed more mass shootings than any other race, I will surrender.

If you get stumped on this and begin to bring up actual wars, specifically Hitler and Germany, I will list for you millions more killed in both a war and non war setting by something other than a white nationalist. In fact, Hitler was a Fascist. So don't get confused. Also, if Europe had as many guns as the US does currently, Hitler would've had no chance. Ponder that simpleton.

In your own words,"I am waiting"
Appreciate 0