05-25-2020, 05:16 PM   #110
BeachM5nster
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
You're such a loser lol, these cars bend rod stock or with any tune.
The OP, obviously just got a car doesnt know the history was probably already beat up to its limit.

How much are you getting paid ?
Lol.. resorting to name calling?
i get paid nothing as i clearly do not endorse anyone
but anyone curious can private messaage me about who the man is.

furthermore, a loser is someone that buys bootmod3 without researching and doing the math on the sum of blown motors with bm3

i was simply lucky that i was frequenting this board years ago when reports were being posted fresh and i didnt have to dig. just seemed every month Someone would have a catastrophe and bootmod3 was almost always involved

but the whole thing felt sketchy because i did look into buying bm3 and it simply didnt seem reputable, especially as I researched off the shelf (OTS) maps and discovered anonymous people could upload tunes for download

And exactly as I suspected dudes turn the torque up on the low end and bend rods and shoot pistons to the sky.. it's not rocket science that reputabilty and anonymity don't coincide

so no offense to the OP, but he is the loser bc he lost a motor because he downloaded trash software bc nobody told him any better,

but ive tried

And I picked the tuner i picked because I had a software issue that nobody else could decode or rewrite,
nobody even knew where to start and there was only one person that said they were confident they could fix it and the only person that ever said theyd even heard of the issue I had.. and i asked multitudes

Can any of you guys at bootmod3 do a live session with me remotely via wifi , hack into my car's dme's thru OBD read my codes and rewrite them?

do you guys even have euro spec MDM
or euro spec keyless entry codes
Appreciate 0