Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Damn, forgot about this thread.

Pandemic hit // logistics and supply chain issues hit // manufacturing / travel hit and I basically set this all on the backburner while I focused on keeping my head above water.

Bought my M440, bought a house in the bay area, lots of other competing high priority items to focus on at the moment .

I guess part of that is the eternal lament of the entrepreneur though - it's far too easy to make excuses to yourself as to why you haven't made progress.
Opportunity waits for no one, but sometimes you gotta do something with the lemons. I thought 2020 was going to kill my business. We adapted, worked real hard, and it turned out to be my most financially successful year yet.

To echo what MKSixer, Rmtt, and NorCalAthlete said: Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you. Listen to them. The CEO isn't necessarily the biggest expert in their field, the CEO is the one that can bring all these ideas together and execute–it's even in the title: Chief Executive Officer.

Oh and I can't stress how important it is to have a good accountant. I spared little expense when it comes to an accountant.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1