SapphireM5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 Sapphire Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somy6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmclark View Post
So did my original v1.1 have burbles? as I could hear some before. I am kinda thinking at the moment this current map is going to kill my cats!
If you have the original V1.1 you probably have the map without burbles. I have 5 Files currently on my OpenFlash tablet.

1) V1.0 - 91 Octane
2) V1.1 - 91 Octane
3) V1.1 - 93 Octane
4) V1.1 - 91 Octane + Burble
5) V1.1 - 93 Octane +Burble

I have a case of Lucas Oil 15. Oz Octane booster coming in from Amazon today. I will put in 1 bottle of 15.Oz Octane booster with a full tank of gas and try out the 93 Octane map. It was only $7 a Bottle, If I feel a difference and I can tell the car is happier I will keep running it.
I always ran Torco in my past builds. We only have 93 by me and I wanted some insurance on bad fuel and heat. I used to make on my Cobras 700+ and always splashed a bottle on each fill up. Wasn't bad but knowing I had some protection was worth it. I used to buy the Torco by the case, eBay was the cheapest years ago.
'13 Black Sapphire Metallic - BPM Stage 1 Tune - RPI Exhaust - KW HAS Kit - 12mm spacers all around- Carbon Fiber front lip - High Kick Trunk Spoiler - Rear Roof Spoiler - IND Kidney and Fender Grills - 20% Tint all around 50% Front Windshield - PPF
Appreciate 0