United_States
Rep
Drives: stuff

Garage List
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M850i conv ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauleebe View Post
Sad to say that I actually got screwed on my lease-end return, so I suggest you are vigilant with this process.

3 of my tires were cited as being under the acceptable tread limit, and my windshield had a blemish. Amounted to 1,500 in total (before sales tax). Dealer that helped with my new vehicle didn't make any mention of these potential charges, despite me originally going to the dealer based on a mailer I received that read "stop by for your lease-end inspection and next lease options".

My advice for you is to not expect your dealer to make you aware of any of these charges, and you need to go-it-alone with respect to independently reviewing your potential vehicle lease-end charges. In my case, I could have easily replaced the tires for a fraction of the price, and used insurance for the glass. Now, I'm pigeon-holed into paying BMWNA more than 1,500.
My f30 is due back in 45 days, don't they send an independent inspector? I havent heard anything from anyone and I don't purchase at the local dealer because they're trash hmm
Appreciate 0