03-20-2017, 07:49 PM   #22
Bob@BPC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilb View Post
Who is HCP?

*edit: Found it. Halim Cazimi. HCP is actually claiming they tuned it on their Facebook page
I would like to clear air on this subject...

A month or so ago, I hit a wall with the car making over 760+rwhp SAE on 26lbs of boost (780ishuncorrected) on the stock computers and stock map sensors. I contacted other tuners because I needed help with the issue of the throttles closing, just seemed like no one really wanted to help or knew how to fix the issue. So I went the piggyback rout and got a JB4 with the BCM and it just made the issue even worse.. One day Halim contacted me via facebook and offered to help out, after removing the JB4 and installing 3.5bar sensors we were able to get the power past 850hp on the stock DMEs. The issue now is the trans is pissed, we ended up installing some upgrades from SSP. (More info on that later.)

Now Did HCP tune the car? Yes and No. This was a group effort between the two of us and we are building a better tune for you guys that want to take your car to that next level with out the need of another device. Its been great working with HCP and all the other tuners out there that have helped be over the years. I came from the Ford world where you just had to worry about one or two different PCM (Ford eec iv or v) That covered both auto and manual trans cars, cobras, gt, or v6 and so on, to the BMW would where there are 6 different computers in a span of 4 years

I've always been open with tuning if anyone contacts me, I have no secrets to hide (well some), I dont lock my tunes and if anyone takes a peak and sees what I did, well I guess I got to teach someone something new.
Appreciate 4
M4_Ronin479.50
zinner559.00
M2Dynamic183.50