10-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #79
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsc23 View Post
Yea waiting just doesn't seem to be possible for me personally - timing it in March works out for so many reasons. If I were flexible would I wait, definitely, as I too like the latest and greatest. But knowing it could happen is half the battle, I know its coming so I can't really be too upset. Plus, as someone else mentioned, you cant spend your time constantly waiting, as something new is always coming along. I do disagree that BMW should change a car after just one production year in its biggest market.

Curious, are you going off a hunch when you say you believe the changes will be material or have you read otherwise. From what I've read so far, and nothing is official, it sounds like minimal changes to the F10 M5, unless I missed something. Perhaps LCI is fitted to regular F10s then not until 2015 for M5's, couldn't that be a possibility?
I've only read the same shit you've read probably...and I am also going by what we've seen in the past E60 LCI.

The E60 LCI just looked better, it looked newer and fresher (as it should) and today, anyone looking at used E60 M5 would be crazy not to opt for a 2008 ++ (LCI began in 2008). I think the changes will be similiar. Minor tweaks that sometimes make a big difference in the overall look!

And no shot that the regular F10 will recieve LCI, but the M5 only to receive it a year later. No way!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0