Rep
Drives: '16 991.1 911 GTS, '16 F85 X5M

Garage List
2013 BMW ///M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedM6 View Post
I put together a couple pics for ya

Most noticable changes would be:
The headlights - no orange in the corner and no daytime running light inside the smaller inner angel eye.
The bumper - because they removed the orange from the headlight, it was moved to the bumper (which anyone can paint or get rid of completely with a good body shop)
The tailights - LED Tails
The interior - different (nicer IMO) centre console where the seat heater buttons are. Best of all... much nicer and smaller steering wheel (also, option of heated steering wheel only in LCI, but thats obviously not relevant to the F10 as it already has this option)
Awesome thanks - gives me a really good idea. If the F10 LCI is less than this, Im fine with it. If you hadnt pointed that all out it would have taken me a bit to figure out the differences. The interior Im not as worried about, as Im not into the M5 for the gadgets, but moreso the performance and looks on the exterior. I actually opted against the executive package bc most of the thing I didn;t want. I did add HUD though.

Heres to hoping for minimal changes, but my situation calls for an M5 in March so Im going for it.