Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
I've been watching him from 3-4 years and even though its an awesome channel I feel his video releases have slowed down a lot. I don know what the reason for that would be but a video a week would be nice. Great content though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports View Post
I understand and I though that was the case when he had a full time job, after he quit that and started doing YouTube full time I expected videos at least once a week but then again we can think what we want. in the end its up to him. I don't really watch him anymore in Realtime until 2-3 months have passed, then I watch a bunch of his videos in a row.
Just wanted to chime in regarding video releases. No idea what gave you the impression that the videos slow down, they are coming out at the same pace as they always did, sometimes slower, sometimes quicker depending on how much work I have.
Back when I did this on the side, there were times when I needed 2-3 months to make one long-wrenching episode, for example project Malaga part 2, but you don't notice this as I have videos that don't take as long to make in-between.

I wish I could post every week, but it's physically impossible. I explained that many times so far. I do the repairs, filming and editing, not to mention the needed research and chasing/ordering parts. Even with a full production time, I think that wouldn't be possible unless I were to change the format drastically and dilute the content just for the sake of releasing something which I don't want to do.

You're not the first one to complain about this, sometimes when I don't post for a week or two, I start getting emails from viewers asking me if I'm alive and if I'm still making videos. I don't know how else to explain it as it seems many people don't understand how much time it actually takes to make one video. This last episode of project Chicago is 3 weeks of constant labor and then I have to edit all of that. I'm now 4 weeks in and still fixing issues on it. Everything simply takes time and I'm trying my best to speed up the process whenever I can.

Hope this helps understand my side a bit. Many thanks for watching the videos and for this lovely thread. Love you all!
Thanks for chiming in. All is said in love and appreciation. We understand and I'll just wait to watch a bunch of videos together. Take care and best of luck.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 1
Mani5913465.50