View Single Post
      11-14-2022, 11:46 AM   #9
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
Haha, I don't think Max will torpedo Charles. So far, the cleanest/sweetest racing I've seen all season was the earlier Max v Charles battles.

I do think Max will have to do something for Checo this weekend because the backlash is very strong and I'm not entirely disconnected with how people feel about it although it doesn't change my opinion of him.
I forgot Russell is the one who does the torpedoing

But seriously, I think Max will do something for Checo, I believe last race was to get even, and that was it. People might have lost respect for him, but it doesn't change my stance on him, if you have to beg for points like LEC and PER, then you didn't deserve it in the first place.

I was indifferent when the race ended, because how do you drive like you do, when you have LEC and VER who both had damage (LEC into the wall) and they both pass you at the end of the race, when you were driving without issues all race within in the top 5?

I can't wait for this season to end, and 2023 to start, I want Bahrain to be free for all deathmatch between everyone, no such thing as teammates.
M5Rick59589.50
GuidoK10633.50