View Single Post
      12-19-2012, 03:10 PM   #138
grendel88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bm323 View Post
You are comparing your test drives of the F10 550 about a year ago with your recent test drive of the 2013 M5.

I have the 2013 M5, and the F10 non M and M drive differently. Yes, they are both heavy, just as the Panamera is heavy. You even said that the M5 handles like the gran tourismo 535, which is totally off the mark.
You guys need to relax. Everything I am saying is based on my subjective choice. I "feel" that the GTS "feels" smaller than the M5 at light sport street driving. On the street, I "felt" the M5 drove like a 550. Again, I do not drive overly aggressive and never take the car to the track. I just want to give my opinion to the OP on why I chose the GTS and how my choice related to the Motortrend opinions.

We are all car fanatics or we would not be posting on internet boards about $100K cars that we have bought or consider buying.

In the end, I felt 30 min test drives, reading stuff on the internet and a week of restless sleeping was enough for me to make my decision, which I am very happy with.
Appreciate 0