///M1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhn2000 View Post
Could be argued all day on the better tranny for the car. I just found that because I like to control the throttle so much on the engine blips you could detect delayed engine breaking and I don't know if that was strictly from the turbo or something else like was mentioned earlier.
Indeed it could be, and 'better' is really user defined. I know I am going with the manual, despite my SA (and long time friend) trying to convince me otherwise.

Truth be told, I need to try these back to back, which looks like might happen later on this month, but as of now little can make me sway towards DCT. It will in all likelyhood be the last ever M5 offered in a manual, perhaps one day will be looked at like the last aircooled Porsche (993)

PS: there are a couple of people I know in Europe getting the M5 in manual through diplomatic channels, so not all Europeans think the 6-spd should be ditched
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0