View Single Post
      06-24-2020, 09:26 PM   #21
dhm118
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stück View Post
I would not think you a competitor by a long shot. You and I service two very very opposed ends of the market segment. We happen to work on the same make and models only, that is were the comparisons end.

I'm not here to throw shade or spread misinformation. If people want to do business with you they are by all means welcome to due so, but people are going to keep speaking up until enough do that your reputation precedes you and your business quietly goes away.

I witnessed the sloppy work, missing components, chewed up hardware, silicone on reused gaskets and seals, new parts billed not present on the car etc.

The *corrective* repairs ( that is just those subject to correcting your shops work) not to be confused with maintenance etc needed were close to what the car was worth. We did no actual work on the car, and it left on a release waiver because the vehicle was in such a poor state as presented after leaving your shop.

Now to the OP or anyone else in the market if you want a rebuild S63 that is done with quality at the forefront of the builders mind with solid reliability RK Autowerks would be my top recommendation.
I went with RK Autowerks when my M5 spun a bearing. Process was painless and smooth. Two years and 20k mi later with no issues. Definitely a +1 on the recommendation.
Appreciate 0