Drives: 1st 1000WHP F10M5 in the world

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMORGSM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben7520 View Post
Hello everyone.

I've been waiting to write this as it's been a long road to get to this point.

First and foremost I would like to apologize to the bmw community and M5 guys that were following this thread. It's been fun and I will always remember our banter and going back and forth with people. Ended up making rivals that turned into new friends that have been real every step of the way... more so than some people I know in person and for that I thank you.

Second. Bimmer Performance Center has gone above and beyond! Dan Connor is the nicest guy I've ever met and could pick his brain on BMW's for hours.

Recently we decided to get the heads built on the car and to make a long story short it started smoking when coming to a stop after a week of running the new heads. At this point I was already kind of bummed about some asshole stealing my new wheels and kind of bored with the project so I jokingly told Dan that I wanted to sell it and it snowballed into an offer I couldn't refuse so I decided to sell it to him.

Now he has less pressure to get it done and he knows every inch of the car. I purchased an M4 to keep me happy and I'm only doing bolt on's... for now...

Thanks again!

Ruben.
You doing Kratos turbos?

That is the guy who built my engine and turbos.
Yes i am! Seems like a good choice for now.
Appreciate 0