pmatias03
Aajav-Khan
A3ch
Lennon997
Blaxwil
mm2k4
Cylenterok
Beast27

Is somebody willing to take delivery of the first 10 keys and distribute them within the US?
If not, I can send them individually, but the shipping cost will be pretty steep, as mentioned before.
Please let me know, so I can proceed with ordering the keys and shop them to you guys
If no one else is stepping up I can handle shipping to everyone in the US/Canada. I'll need everyone's addy so I can calculate shipping (need dimensions of box if they are coming individually or I can price out a usps/fedex box of appropriate size). I would assume that we need to calculate that before everyone pays and part of the money would be put towards me shipping the keys out to everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaxwil View Post
I sent my address
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3ch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCD-1983 View Post
Good morning all!

Latest updated list:

Studentloan_f32
problm5
Doctor_X
naiza3k
16F10M5
mvie
Gel2al2d
pmatias03
Aajav-Khan
A3ch
Lennon997
Blaxwil
mm2k4
Cylenterok
Beast27

Is somebody willing to take delivery of the first 10 keys and distribute them within the US?
If not, I can send them individually, but the shipping cost will be pretty steep, as mentioned before.
Please let me know, so I can proceed with ordering the keys and shop them to you guys
If no one else is stepping up I can handle shipping to everyone in the US/Canada. I'll need everyone's addy so I can calculate shipping (need dimensions of box if they are coming individually or I can price out a usps/fedex box of appropriate size). I would assume that we need to calculate that before everyone pays and part of the money would be put towards me shipping the keys out to everyone.
Just sent mine