01-14-2019, 10:54 PM   #3
RAFiK - BMWClubUAE
Drift Instructor @ BMW Club UAE
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW F10 M5  [10.00]
Sounds amazing!! Thanks for the update!! Cannot wait!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenFlash View Post
-Widened the window of peak power (>630whp) by increasing torque in the 5000-5500 range as well as reduced the amount of torque taper at high RPM.
Is this safe for our engines to run such a number? I mean 660-670 whp is a very aggressive number here. I'm no expert but if this is safe and durable in the long run then it is interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenFlash View Post
-Limited permissible torque output in 1st gear by nearly 40%, second gear by 30% and 3rd gear by 10%. Full torque from 4th gear and up.
I'm interested to know more about this. Can you explain more please? Because if I tune my car I don't want to worry about my clutches slipping. My aim is to have my clutch last for at least 2 years without slipping.

1) What about fuel supply and cutout. From what I know non-CP cars have different fuel pumps and tend to cutout on high fuel pressures. Specifically the 2012/13 models (Pre-LCI and Non-CP).

2) What is the highest achieved boost value (at any point). Does it cross the 22psi barrier? Because that's the limit of stock turbos.

3) What are your thoughts and expectations on the numbers (whp/tq) for a car with catless DPs?

4) Also, are your posted values "corrected" or "uncorrected"?

5) What is the expected 100-200 time?

Thanks Shiv!

Last edited by RAFiK - BMWClubUAE; 01-16-2019 at 10:23 PM..
Appreciate 1