View Single Post
      10-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #13
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Mexico Blue F10 M5(Mika)

Day 11: Tuesday, September 24th. Florence, Kentucky -> Greensboro, North Carolina

Last day of the journey. I didn't want to travel through Virginia so I ended up going south to Knoxville, Tennessee and then cutting down into North Carolina through the Smokey mountains. It was good to see mountains again as the midwest was so very very flat. Nothing eventful happened, but I will say that Tennessee and North Carolina are almost as bad with their police as Indiana was. Police States I tell ya! Avoid if at all possible.

I ended the entire trip at my Parents house in Greensboro, North Carolina. I'm not from North Carolina and neither are my parents. They just happen to live there because of a job that my Dad took there a few years ago. While visiting my parents I did get a chance to meetup with a fellow M5 enthusiast and owner from Raliegh, NC. Nice guy and he really liked my exhaust!

The day after I arrived at my parents house I gave my M5 a complete and full detailing. I spent 7 hours cleaning it. I washed, claybar'd, waxed, and cleaned the leather interior a bit. My Mika was looking good as new and my Dad even let me park it in his garage next to his Audi A6!

Last edited by RPiM5; 10-16-2013 at 10:50 PM..
Appreciate 0