07-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #103
w@lterwhite
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e39it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdalla Alhammadi View Post
you will receive the new ones?
Your warranty is supposed to be leaving in 24/48 hours maximum to us for inspection. Really really appreciate your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archiebabes View Post
I paid for the Air Shipment instead of the usual Sea Shipment.

Will be receiving it next Friday and will post installed pictures.
Thank you for your business again. I hope you really enjoy these lights again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
I'm not liking what I see from umnitza , they should not charge people extra money for their products that they they sell .
Our trade off was simple, the factory would put them on a container - along with many other things - on or around August 4th-8th, from there, it's 3 weeks minimum delivery time frame from actual on the water transport, then customs clearance, and/or possible examination/paperwork holds.

This was unfortunately the best way, they asked us to pay $240 directly. If you see the dimensions of these boxes, then do a DHL rate quote, it's actually higher than $240, it comes out to $450+ but we use an agent in Hong Kong to do a brokered rate that helps a little bit.

Honestly wish this factory was faster at making them. There are still 2 pre-orders that we cannot reach yet, and those 2 headlights are sold and they are the last ones available for 2-3 more weeks. So they will likely go onto that container shipment (JW and PV - waiting for you guys).

If you all have questions about the products once they land into Marcel, Eugene, Archie's (and AJ is getting installed shortly) hands, let us know.
Appreciate 0