Rep
Drives: M5 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpowerMike View Post
Why?
he was advertising
oem m performance cf bootlid spoiler for 350$
oem m perfoemance cf mirror caps for 350$

once we started to discuss price/shipping/etc all of a he said its too much work involved for him to ship it to UK so he will pass on it

I called my friend in SF and asked him if he minds to get items delivered to him and then ship them to me so I can proceed with a purchase. Obviously my friend had no problem to do that.

So I contact seller again, bare in mind seller is slow with e-mails and sometimes does not reply for a day, sometimes 2 days, then all of a sudden he replies straight away and says too many people want his parts so he will do spoiler for 400$, mirrors for 350$ plus shipping 50$ TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT kinda thing, when spoiler is still being advertised for 350$ here on forum. I thought ok, good deal in any case and I have confirmed with him that both parts are OEM and non-damaged! he replied "yes sir".

Ok I made payment, goods shipped to my friend, he did not open the box, shipped it straight to me soon as he could. Today i opened the box, spoiler has a stone chip/crack damage and mirror caps are not OEM M performance, they are replicas, which i was ready to turn blind eye on, but every single clip is broken and they are impossible to fit.

Seller is very strange, one e-mail he says he will refund if I send back, I ask him if he will cover shipping, he tells me its my problem, dont contact me again. Then he says they are OEM, then he says I bought them used and expect them to be brand new, I am ripping him off and he bought them from "IND.COM" (Indianapolis international airport) not "ind-distribution.com". I am also dishonest person, unrealistic and parts are not damaged!

Anyways, I have opened a case through paypal, where luckily I have noted that I am paying for both OEM M Performance undamaged parts.

Lets see what is going to happen. He told me his account is in negative, so i can kinda "**** off".
Appreciate 0