EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
I saw that car last Friday in person , rear bumper is repainted and not even a good job. Looks like a totally different shade and is much darker under angle, car has some wear on it and interior looks beat up on drivers seat. I thought it had at least around 50-60k miles on it and an owner who wasn't too careful and when i found out its actual miles i was really surprised. I have seen cars with close to 100k miles that had seats in great condition. So just because you see something online for a certain price it doesn't mean its always a great deal and there are no issues or drawbacks and everyone else needs to beat the lowest price u can find.
Cool story bro... got any pics?

If you read my post, I'm not judging the car from its looks. It's a one-owner vs. 3-owner, has lower mileage, and certified. Now, I'm not sure about you, but if I was in the market into buying a used car, these 3 things play a major factor in my decision.

The fact that the OP lowered his price from $75K to $65K says that the original asking price was pretty absurd.

Free bump for the seller. Don't get me wrong... it's a very clean car. I just needed to call BS when I see it. GLWS
Or the seller is ready to move on to the next chapter and given current economic climate, the extra premium is less of a factor given the still $65k price tag which allows for more capital than a vehicle

There's always more to a price drop, than the actual price drop itself. Carry on thinking it's over priced. No one really cares