12-27-2018, 06:35 PM   #3
carlitosgomesm5
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireM5 View Post
Hey Carlos, I'm lowered on KW HAS kit and I'm pretty low. As low as I want to be with our Jersey roads lol. I aligned mine after about 300 miles after install to make sure they settled enough before alignment. My car was aligned and no issues. I believe camber is not adjustable on our cars so mine was around -1* camber or just outside of bmw spec. I actually prefer some negative camber. As for your toe adjustment there should be no reason they can not get that within spec. Can you shoot a couple of pics of your rear suspension from under the car?

Edit: added a picture of where I'm talking about for you to grab a pic. Also can you post the print out they should have given you from your alignment shop.
Thanks bud. i guess i need to take it to another store to get a second opinion then. I went to this place in Patterson that was recommended by some guys that have really low cars. The guy there just said that there is no more toe to give. i will try to get underneath the car and get some photos of the areas you show me.
Appreciate 0