View Single Post
      05-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #5
avlnch
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 Individual M5

jmh thanks for the link to your list. I have seen it before. It's more like a master list for coding the F10 series in general. It's a great list though as I used it myself.

The spreadsheet I posted was just something I made up for myself to make coding my car faster and easier. I made up my list from the master list hosted on google docs, but mine only has what works specifically for the F10 M5 (so it's much shorter), and has all of the features that I wanted to code as well as what modules they are located in.

The master list was too long and difficult to read after printed out. You also have to kind of sift through it to find the most popular codes and the codes that fully work on the M5. That's basically why I made my own. Was not planning to share it, but if others find it useful like I did then all the better.

One thing that's important to note is that people over on BimmerFest are always poking around the M5 modules to find new features to code. When they do they post a new thread and usually the master list on google docs is kept updated. The spreadsheet I posted is just an easy to read cheat sheet, so it won't be kept updated to any future code findings that might be uncovered and learned.