View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 12:00 PM   #67
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWI6 View Post
For real, Euro Delivery with fine service advisor + M5= Greatest trip ever. How did you manage to take her?
Gents,

Haha, you made me laugh! My Service Advisor and I are like two peas in a pod. Practically best friends. I met her when I started taking my E60 M5 to her years ago and we've been to hell and back together with my old M5. She also advises many of my other friends who own M3's, M5's, M6's, and many other BMW models. We have a very robust car community here in San Diego and every one is like best friends. Her technician is the only guy I trust to work on my ///M's from a dealership. He is also one of the most upstanding gentlemen I have ever known, and he has performed virtually all of the work on my M5 in the past. Together they are a great team and one of the most honest teams that work for BMW and for servicing them. Just to give you an idea they also have clients that drive all of the way down from LA to go see them. They are that good.

I took her with me on this trip as an act of sheer gratitude for everything she's done to help me out with the servicing and repair of my old M5. I paid for her entire trip and I would do it again in a heart beat. I truly believe that the client / customer relationship isn't one that should be strictly business and this applies to any field of business that you have passion for. I would do anything for either of these two individuals and to me they are more than just my advisor and my technician, they are some of my closest friends that I have ever had. I also have an equally close relationship with my Client Advisor, my Aftermarket Modding Advisor, and even my Carwashing Advisor. You would be surprised what a little act of kindness can do for you in your business relationships.
Appreciate 0