09-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #69
amgthis
Tire Racks
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupè

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthartur View Post
We live in the real world. People who can afford M5 (afford, not go broke for it) can afford panny turbo which is with porwerkit is 540PS and not 160 grand like an S. Also in the real world all wheel drive is A LOT faster and safer. And since Porsche's AWD is so good. RWD lose almost any appeal over it. Smaller displacement is not our problem its BMW's. It's engine's dimentions and weight is what important. Panny also got more room in the back for 2 people. BMW's were always cramped in the back (X3 is amazing though).
Just because you can afford doesn't doesn't mean you will buy it. I cant justify the extra cash (keep in mind that options on the panty drive the price wayy up) when the M5 offers similar performance for a fraction of the cost. In spite of the fact it lacks AWD, it still performs stunningly well. I sat in the back of a 4S in the past and found the leg room to be lacking compared to the F10. Not sure how the F10 is cramped in any way. Anyhow, let's just say everyone has a preference
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtec Abuser View Post
I beg to differ..

Read my post, I said 1/4 mile and 0-60, not from a roll