Big K...
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3CS BX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlammedM6 View Post
I put together a couple pics for ya

Most noticable changes would be:
The headlights - no orange in the corner and no daytime running light inside the smaller inner angel eye.
The bumper - because they removed the orange from the headlight, it was moved to the bumper (which anyone can paint or get rid of completely with a good body shop)
The tailights - LED Tails
The interior - different (nicer IMO) centre console where the seat heater buttons are. Best of all... much nicer and smaller steering wheel (also, option of heated steering wheel only in LCI, but thats obviously not relevant to the F10 as it already has this option)
Nice comparo... but I think you are going to be slightly disappointed with the LCI if you are expecting big changes. I really don't care but I am confident the changes are the ones we are expecting and will not be light years ahead like the E60. Look at the F01 and that is what everyone is basing the expectation on (plus an upgraded steering wheel). Unlike the previous 5er/6er generation that had their own console, the F10 shares with the F01.. so just look at the new 7er and you are basically seeing the new F10.

We are half a year away so I guess we will all see