07-16-2021, 11:27 AM   #34
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
seems like trying to break a dominance this year.. FIA created another dominant car.. i cant see how Merc' will be faster than Red Bull this year.. i d so surprised if Red Bull wont be champions this year..

for the new format trial..

this will push teams so much for simulation runs significantly.. and since its so tight any damage on Friday will ruin that driver's weekend.. i d like to see drivers push more and do spins etc. instead.. this format looks like is for mixing the grid thats all.. will that mean more fun races.. we ll see.. after first practice parc ferme conditions will mean you need some luck to get the setup right in 1 hour only as well.. there are some things look like its against F1 nature but i ll wait and see for the full weekend first..

i believe this weekend will be between Max and Norris.. Norris can make a surprise and Mercs need a miracle like thing..
Mate . As you guys always said : It's the 'driver and 'NOT the car ...
Don't you think It's about time that the '7 time World Champ shows his driver skills ?
Or is MAX the best driver ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60004.50