View Single Post
      07-18-2021, 11:57 AM   #231
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

so Red Bull asked a race ban for Lewis?

so basically RB wants to walk easily to championship without a challenge..

dear Marko and Chris;
should Lewis drive with one hand only as well? or Lewis should drive only by 160hp electric juice during races? or should win races on 3 wheels AGAIN?

its absurd so childish.. surprised? no.. they re just 2 like-minded folks its normal for them to ask such a thing.. Lewis got his penalty and served it..

i told my opinion earlier that it d be 10 sec penalty.. he served it.. i hope, i really hope Max got his lesson for such close battles that nobody has to cover his ass to avoid accidents always.. im so glad he is fine.. he MUST take some lesson out of this weekend.. he had 32 points lead before reaching mid season but he thought he d lost everything at the beginning of the race.. slamming Lewis to the wall hasnt paid off eh?

thank you Max Verstappen for igniting Lewis and Mercs back again..

it was such a great race that i really wasnt expecting Lewis to win.. i thought he could be 2nd or 3rd at most.. such a great great drive again from 7 world champion.. he fully deserved this race.. and if the race d unfold on medium tires probably Leclerc d win anyway.. thank you Lewis making millions happy on TV screens..

Leclerc was on fire during the race especially on mediums.. i have no idea and actually even probably Ferrari couldnt figure out where that race pace came from.. unlucky for Sainz otherwise he d probably pushing Bottas towards the end..

Norris was a bit lost during this race.. i was thinking he could do better but i guess that was all the package was offering.. it was nice to see Ricciardo on higher spots as well.. but im not sure Ric ll recover this season.. he is not settled in to this car.. but next year there ll be a new concept for everyone.. he can fly high again..

such a great Sunday.. thank you Sir Lewis Hamilton!!
inTgr8r2430.50
MKSixer34184.50
Bongoxxx804.00