11-17-2019, 04:35 PM   #187
Bartledoo
Driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
^^^ personally, i like to complete the pass before i move over...
That's why you're the F1 champ lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post

yeah sure Leclerc didnt give him enough space.. this picture clearly shows right before the contact that Vettel has an additional space almost another car width, and you can double check that he is actually already on the very racing line from the car in front but he wanted more and pushed Leclerc out.. anyone thinks Vettel is right here is a pure fanatic that living in another dimension, detached from reality.. no way to show the right thing to them..
you ll see where this incident will lead the Ferrari dynamics starting from today..

hehe yeah mate.. actually Max took that further and going really slow until the start finish line on the second restart.. but both is ok cause leader has a right to do it..
I'm not arguing about track space, as there was plenty of it.

However, Albon's car is already partially down the tapered section in the photo and there appears to be roughly the same distance to the white line as Vettel's car (which is not partially down the tapered section). So, it in fact not clear that he is on the same line as Albon at that point.

I like Vettel and Leclerc almost equally btw. Norris is up there for me too.